Thank you for taking a look at my blog. If you like it, please follow me :)

Wednesday 26 June 2013

50 facts about me!!

So I watched sprinkle of glitter's latest video and it inspired me to do this blog post :) I also thought it would give you a chance to get to know me a little better. So here goes...

1) I have two middle names, Rose and Ellen.

2) I have three brothers.

3) I have a massive love for anything apple. (no offence to any window lovers out there) Keeley from thebestofmeicanpossiblybe can totally back me up on this.

4) I'm more of a canon person than a nikon person. (again, no offence intended here...)

5) I have a VERY sarcastic sense of humour.

6) I want to be a primary school teacher.

7) I was born on april 19th 1994.

8) I like in wales.

9) I love almost anything with owls on. They're just too cute.

10) I have two dogs.

11) I have broken my nose.

12) I have a weird phobia of anything that has scales or anything that is slimy but only if it touches me.

13) I wear glasses.

14) Anything with sparkles on I am automatically drawn to. I'm like a magpie.

15) I like to buy very over the top shoes.

16) I'm addicted to diet coke.

17) There is nothing I enjoy more than winding keeley up.

18) I LOVE lindtt's lindor chocolates.

19) I can do the splits. (I feel like this is an achievement.)

20) I did dance from the age of 3 to the age of 16 and have recently started again at the age of 19.

21) I am catholic

22) I went to an all girls school.

23) Because I went to an all girls school I had to wear a kilt so I own a kilt.

24) One of my favourite things to do is go to IKEA. (very sad I know.)

25) I HATE it when people don't know how to use there, their, or they're and wear or where.

26) When I was little I used to do little shows for my family and would make "tickets" out of anything I could find in the house.

27) I have a massive shoe and handbag addiction.

28) If I write something by hand and I make a mistake, I will mostly likely start all over again.

29) I keep all my books on me shelf in size order from tallest to smallest.

30) I look dead when I'm asleep I move that little.

31) I collect charms for my pandora and thomas sabo charm bracelets and I like them to relate to different parts of my life.

32) I am right handed.

33) It's very rare that you will find me writing in biro, I usually write with my pink parker fountain pen.

34) I have double jointed wrists and fingers.

35) I am allergic to waterproof mascara.

36) I am the first girl in my family to go to university.

37) I love taking pictures. Especially of my nieces and when I can use my "big girl" camera. (canon EOS 600D for anyone that is wondering)

38) I am an auntie.

39) I have two god daughters.

40) My parents have a house in spain and as a child I spent quite a lot of time there meaning I can speak a fair bit of spanish. Enough to have a conversation anyway.

41) Myself and my friends refer to our group as "the crew." (It started off as a joke but has stuck, we're not being serious don't worry.)

42) One of my favourite places in the world that I have been to is the maldives and definitely want to go back again.

43) I have had over 100 needles in my life so far.

44) I can't whistle.

45) I have my ears pierced and have had to have them pierced 3 times!

46) I can roll my tongue.

47) I was born in wales but my parents are from england. (this always creates debates with people about my nationally so I just say british.)

48) I can touch my nose with my tongue. This is something that runs in my family. We're a talented lot. I know don't get too excited.

49) My parents are from Liverpool. This is where most of my family live and is somewhere that I always feel very at home and is one of my favourite cities. (I'm not biased I swear.)

50) I love "dangerous" sports. Especially water sports like wake boarding or water skiing.

Well that was fun! And I managed to think of all 50! Give it a go and send leave a comment with the link to your post so I can get to know you all a little better :)

Alex
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a post! I'll definitely have to do this. I'm double jointed in my wrists and fingers too! :) xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! but it wasn't completely my idea obviously... nice to know I'm not the only one! ahahah xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! Gonna try to this as well!

    bluegem14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete