Thank you for taking a look at my blog. If you like it, please follow me :)

Wednesday 19 March 2014

What I like to put on my face!

After posting a little note about getting a clarisonic today one of you asked me what I like to use it with so I thought I'd do a post showing you what skincare I use and what I recommend. :) F.Y.I my skin type is oily/combination.

note: I know this post contains a lot of products from two particular brands, I'm not famous enough to be sponsored or anything, they're just brands that I like.

Make up remover...

To remove my face makeup I use the No7 beautiful skin cleansing water. I just pump some onto a cotton pad and it wipes all my face makeup off! I then use the No7 beautiful skin eye make up remover to remove my eye make up.


Face wash... 

If I have just taken my makeup off I like to use the soap and glory peaches and clean face wash but in the morning I like to use the clinique liquid facial soap for oily combination skin. (I use the clinique 3 step skincare system) I've already tried the clinique face wash with my clarisonic and I love it! I'm yet to try the soap and glory one though, I'm going to try it tonight! I don't think I've ever been excited to wash my face before! 


Toner... 

I then use the second step in the clinique skincare system, the clarifying lotion in number 3. 


Magical serums and things... 

Now these are two products that I have fallen in love with! I have quite large pores across the tops of my cheeks and my nose so I'm always trying different products to help shrink them. I haven't been very successful in doing so if I'm honest, until now.. I use the No7 beautiful skin pore refining serum. THIS STUFF IS MAGIC IN A BOTTLE. If I'm about to apply makeup I then apply the No7 T-zone rescue to my forehead and nose area. I'm always looking for products to help control my oily t-zone and this one really does work! 


Moisturiser..
I use the final step in the clinique skincare system, the dramatically different moisturising gel. If you haven't tried this stuff I highly recommend it! and also, where have you been all this time?! 




I hope this all helps! 

Alex 

xxx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9392989/?claim=unu6dyspppc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment