Thank you for taking a look at my blog. If you like it, please follow me :)

Thursday 11 July 2013

I've found love..

Now when I say I've found love I don't mean I'm running off to get married or anything like that. (sorry to disappoint) What I have found however are products to be in love with. Whether it be their price or their looks. Kind of like a man I suppose then, you know, money and looks is what every girl wants really hahaha.

To start this off I'm going to give you what may possibly be my best find of all time. Maybe even the best find known to all women! Now brace yourselves... Ready? You may want to sit down for this... I found O.P.I. nail varnishes for £1!!!!! Yes that is definitely right and they are definitely real. I came across them in poundland and if I'm perfectly honest I looked at them thinking they were cheap nail polish in a similar looking bottle but it turned out to be GOOD nail polish in the RIGHT bottle. Who'd have thought it ay? Now admittedly they are only shatters and I'm fully aware that trend has been and gone but for £1 who cares?!
From left to right: Gold shatter, shatter the scales, super bass shatter
My next find is a perfume. I was just casually strolling around my local river island as you do and I spotted their perfume stand. Now I had read that they had a perfume very similar to Dior's "miss dior cherie" but was unable to find it at first. So as I was already there started to spritz a few of them and then I came across this bad boy. River Island's "paris" perfume. Admittedly I wasn't completely love struck at first but I'd sprayed it on Keeley and as we were walking around it kept sneaking up on me and asking me to buy it, so I did. The only way I can describe this perfume is if a bottle of marc jacobs daisy and a bottle of the paco rabanne lady million got together and had a baby this is what it would smell like. Only it would be a cheap baby because it's only £12 for the biggest bottle...


I also recently ventured into the river island sale and came across this beauty. My ideal little black dress. It's just simple at the front plain black dress, fitted at the bottom lose on top but the back is where the real show stopper is. This really is a "party in the back" kind of dress. I'm so funny... not. I found this little beauty for just £15!

This dress has an open back with a beaded strap running through the middle.



I've also been loving pastels and creams at the minute. When I say pastel I mostly mean pastel pink but I've also been LOVING mint green lately too. So needless to say I've stocked up on a few items in these colours.

Pink blazer: Primark. white lace panel back collared shirt: Primark. Cream lace dress: New Look. Pink makeup bag: Ted Baker. Mint, pink and gold bracelets: Primark. Nail varnish: Rimmels 60 second polish in princess pink.

My final and probably one of my more expensive purchases in life is a bike. I love this bike so much I can't even describe it! I mean, it has a basket, white wheels, leather handles and seat and looks vintage, what more could a girl want?!

This is the Victoria Pendleton Somerby bike in blue. I couldn't get a picture of it with the basket for you :( 

Needless to say my bank balance isn't looking its best at the minute but at least me and my blog are! That's all that matters ;)

Alex

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the nail polishes are only £1.. I'm going to have to go to poundland now and get some :) I love your primark white lace shirt and also the ted baker makeup bag- I really want one! The bike is amazing too!!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete